- May 14th, 2013. 2013/05/14 - Dialogo nel Buio Genova opened the new location yesterday with a full house press conference and the CEOs of the two main sponsors and the Mayor of the city of Genova present. See our Dialogo nel Buio Genova website and pictures on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/66105032@N05/sets/72157628414386297/and contact on
- May 8th, 2013. 2013/05/09 - Dialogo nel Buio Genova is re-opening in a new location - right in the harbor of Genova! The press conference is on Tuesday, May 14 and we will post more news and pictures next week! If you want to visit, you will find more info on our jumppage Dialogo nel Buio Genova
- April 30th, 2013. 2013/04/30 - Congratulations - the DiD exhibition in Holon, Israel has been established in a new building with a completely new business workshop area. Last Thursday they celebrated this opening with the mayor, whole team, artists and we will upload some pictures soon!
- April 30th, 2013. 2013/04/30 - Dialogue in the Dark Osaka has opened! It is a small exhibition focusing on the theme "Home" offering small tours with a maximum of 6 people per group. This 2nd Dialogue in the Dark in Japan is supported by Sekisui House, the first Japanese manufacturer specialized in prefabricated family homes, as part of their CSR program. For bookings please follow http://www.dialoginthedark.com/free/?no=1054, for more info about the location please follow http://www.sumufumulab.jp/
- February 27th, 2013. 2013-02-27 - India's Dialogue in the Dark is traveling now! DiD Hyderabad launched a miniature exhibition to travel across India with the objective to sensitize every citizen of India towards disability! Officially more than 20.000.000 million disabled people live in India in 2012! Read more on http://www.hybiz.tv/Dialogue-in-the-Dark-Launch/171052
- February 26th, 2013. 2013/02/26 - Dialog in the Dark Japan announces a new exhibition - the "House of Dialog" in Osaka. Designed in collaboration with a housing manufacturer, and opening on April 26, the "House of Dialog" interior design will change every 2 months into a different Japanese season. Visitors are going through an experience with typical seasonal attributes - from smell to feel - completely in the dark. Follow their story in Japanese on http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIALOG-IN-THE-DARK-JAPAN/109018169118488?fref=ts
- December 3rd, 2012. 2012/11/30 - Plans. Big or small, everyone makes them. First it's the career of our dreams, later marriage, maybe kids and the list goes on. What happens however, when everything suddenly stops on its tracks and these plans become the last thing you have to worry about? "You just move on," says Boey Lai Kwan, who found herself turning blind at the age of 33. Read more at http://fz.com/content/through-their-eyes-boey-lai-kwan
- November 23rd, 2012. 23/11/2012 - Dialogue with Time - The website is online! After Dialogue in the Dark and Dialogue in Silence, the brandnew exhibition in the Dialogue family is dealing with aging from an unique and interactive perspective. Watch out for further news also on facebook.
- November 9th, 2012. 09/11/2012 - Stevens Chan, our Malaysian DiD Partner, wrote after completion of the initial training of their new team: „As I slowly recover from a fortnight of a mixed cocktail of emotions, my mind is still struggling to construct the words that could somehow connect to my heart’s intended message, please do forgive me if what I am about to say doesn’t really make any sense.
The past 2 weeks have been an incredible moment for me and Kaye. Seeing the realization of a vision slowly taking place is for us Epic! DID was for me the final piece of the jigsaw in our missions to fight and stop unnecessary blindness - be it among the sighted or the visually impaired.
Throughout our missions journey for the past 4 years we all knew that for change to happen a person’s attitude needs to be challenged. For me had I not lost my sight would I still love and appreciate Light?
I do question many times in my works as I walk with those that are slowly losing their sense of Light; does one really have to lose something to really appreciate what was lost?
Coming to know DID early this year was for me in many ways a source to challenge ones attitude towards their often preset perceivements especially towards their appreciation of Light. Experiencing DID in Singapore, encountering all of you in Milano and knowing my dear brother Mel was indeed a divine blessing for me to move forward with DID in Malaysia.
Thank you to you all for being an integral part of this journey as I look forward to more empowering moments ... even more powerful than the past 2 weeks. Thank you for igniting this spark and Thank you for the past 2 weeks inspiring empowering moments ...“
- October 23rd, 2012. 10/23/2012 - Welcome Dialogue in the Dark Malaysia! Thanks to our local partners Stevens and Mel, who are the driving force behind the latest Dialogue in the Dark, the Kuala Lumpur team will start in November with business workshops and events. Currently, the local DiD Malaysia team is trained by Daniela, Director of Dark Operations, James Gardener, Independent Executive Coach and Gideon, our Business Workshop Project Manager.
Follow the news at http://www.facebook.com/dialoguemalaysia?fref=ts and their website opening soon at www.dialogueinthedark.my